Sometimes less...

Rants and raves from one happy little lady, who constantly has a million things racing through her head...


Monday, March 28, 2011

Feeling fly like a G6

  1. I don't need 'plus size' clothes spam emails sent to me anymore. thanks.
  2. No more excuses. I've been there. Way down there. But if I can lose 45kg with MY OWN determination then YOU can too.
  3. I'm not amazing. I went to the gym 5-6 times a week all year and ate healthy. It's not rocket science.
  4. Thank god some of us aren't building rockets actually, coz we'd all blast off and die if we were.
  5. I said I wasn't amazing, but it takes a special kind of person to be able to do that by themselves.
  6. 5-6 times a week included, at times, two spin classes in a row, a 1/2 marathon, a full marathon, group training, Fight-Do classes, X55 classes, and hours on the treadmill.
  7. A little sweat never hurt anybody. It actually doesn't happen overnight.
  8. Shit on me if you wish. I believe in Karma.
  9. I'm mad. Can you tell?!
  10. I can't be bothered waking up tomorrow.
  11. I have been up, down, backwards and forwards with emotions this year. Over it.
  12. Actually man dressed as lady, you don't look like a female so stop looking at me like I'M judging.
  13. I still resent you, man with big digger outside my apartment. What was wrong with the footpath before Celia?
  14. Moving away from Wellington is not the answer. Where are you going to go to? Japan?
  15. Can't believe I said that? That's my point though. No matter where you go, mother nature is going to kick your arse because we've all been pricks to her. Stop being a prick!
  16. I bought sexy lingerie. It didn't go unappreciated.
  17. I will never move back to the hutt valley.
  18. I am now officially a city snob.
  19. Fuck winter. Now I have to buy a proper coat.
  20. For once, it would be nice if someone fought for me. Stood up for me. Pursued me. Thought about me as much as I thought about them. God dammit I deserve to be wanted. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment